Thursday, April 22, 2010

Mompa has arrived!!!

Hello millions of readers....actually, hello zero readers because I'm not yet sure if I'm going to push the "publish" button or not....and even if I do, I still don't have any readers yet.
I started a photography blog over 2 years ago, but I'm not going to tell you the name of it because I used my real name and then you could look me up. Now I know that if I want to be honest when discussing my children, trashing my neighbors, and swearing like a banshee, I need to be anonymous. SO, it's MOMPA to you.....

Anyway, I quit my former blog abruptly when I got cancer...which I'm sure I'll bore you to death about at some point on this blog. My life has changed dramatically since then and NOOOOOOOO, I'm not going to write about how I'm a much better person now that I've had cancer and it was the best thing that ever happened to me...what bullshit.. Whenever I read a breast cancer story that's all upbeat and pollyanna like that I just want to grab that lady's tongue and pull really hard while twisting at the same time. Cancer totally sucks and I hated it and I still hate it and I want my old life back....but I digress....

I've always, always wanted to be some sort of writer, but I've never been sure what kind and I've never been at all sure that I'm even good at it. So it seems like blogging is a good way to test the waters without spending money or embarrassing myself (well, that might actually happen but who cares because I'm ANONYMOUS!).

OH and the name Mompa? It's a term of endearment for me coined by my middle son (MS) when he was 3 and it makes me feel like some kind of superhero.

So in my family is me, husband, oldest daughter (OD) 8yrs, middle son (MS) 6yrs, and youngest son (YS) 5 yrs - they will all be characters in my production.

Get ready blogoshere...the MOMPA ship has landed!!!!

god i'm a freak

No comments:

Post a Comment